Saturday, August 31, 2013

*SPOTLIGHT* "Cutting Deep" by T. A. Anderson plus Excerpt!

Cutting Deep is the first in a new series by T. A. Anderson!
Can't wait to read this one! 

Blurb, Excerpt, Buy Link, and Author Links are below!


Blurb:

"Setting off on her dream of culinary school, Ande finds herself knocked senseless by her incredibly sexy Chef Instructor, Daniel, who also happens to have the brains and heart to match.With her plan to keep herself from repeating history, she attempts to deny what could possibly break her. Ande finds out she is not the only one with a torrid past when a bright light is shed on Daniel’s former years.

When ghosts from her past find her in the middle of her trek through culinary school and an impending relationship with Daniel, her life takes a disastrous turn. She must find the strength to push through school alongside a man that drives her wild with lust, all while trying to figure out her relationship with a stranger from years before.With help from her friends, and a tad bit of alcohol, Ande navigates her way through the pitfalls of falling in love, being broken hearted and making lasting friendships. 

An amusing love story filled with steamy sex, heartache, and surprises at every turn."



Excerpt:

Daniel was alluring in the kitchen. Moving so effortlessly, chopping ingredients and tossing hot food in a pan. I didn’t think he could get any sexier then he already was, but his abilities in the kitchen proved me wrong. I hoped one day I could look as good as him in the kitchen.

“To forgetting about the outside world.” He handed me a glass of wine and we clinked them together. I took a very unattractive gulp and continued watching him work.

“Daniel, you’re incredible. I mean the way you move in the kitchen, you make it look so easy.” He smiled as he took a sip of his wine.

“Thank you, Ande. It wasn’t easy getting to this point, but I love what I do, so it was worth it.”

I found a spot to sit on the vast counter space, far enough away so I wouldn’t get burned by the hot pans. Daniel pulled a few large platters from the cupboards and set them down next to me. His hand brushed my bare leg as he pulled away to grab the pan brimming with food, making the ache in my stomach come back full force.

He placed the hot food on the furthest platter away from me, I’m sure not wanting to burn me. He grabbed the bowl of salad and slowly transferred it to the other platter, making sure to place all of the fresh sliced strawberries on top. He pulled the salad tongs from the platter, stopping abruptly when a strawberry fell from the back of the utensil, landing on my thigh. I reached for the strawberry as he grabbed my hand.

“No, it was my fault. I’ll clean it up,” his voice took on a seductive edge as he caressed my knuckles with his thumb.

He moved closer to me, releasing my hand. He stood against the counter, pressed between my dangling legs. He grabbed my chin and brought my face close enough to his, so our noses were touching.

“Ande, I know we have a lot to talk about, but right now all I can think about is eating every morsel of this food, and I’m not planning on eating it off a plate.”



Author Links:


0




0 comments:

Post a Comment