Saturday, December 28, 2013

*REVIEW* "David" by M. S. Willis

She didn't get it right.


I mean…the facts were correct 
And let's face it, she perfectly described just how amazing I look; BUT 

M.S. Willis didn't tell you about how, really, I should have been the hero of the Control series. Sure, Paige and the crew did the things they did, but they couldn't have done them if it wasn't for yours truly. 

In case you don't know me, my name is David. Last name? Don't need one, I'm too fabulous to worry about small details. All you need to know is D-A-V-I-D…me! 

So what's this book about? Pretty much everything you already know, except for one glorious improvement…. 

It's all David, all the time. 

(Feel free to thank me later)




______________________________
NOTE:
David will not make sense to those who have not read this series previously.  If you haven’t read the Control series, it’s a romantic suspense series with strong female lead and an alpha male lead. It is also an ABSOLUTE must read!! One of my favorite series, hands down.
______________________________


______________________________


If you have read the "Control Series" by M. S. Willis, you probably fell in love with the token-gay-best-friend, David. I know, that I ABSOLUTELY adored him. This novella, is parts of the Control Series, but through David's eyes. We also get a little bit more of an insight into David and Matt's relationship, which just made me love BOTH of them even more. 
"He grabbed my hand, pulled me into him and planted the softest, sweetest kiss on my lips. My entire body sagged into him and I may have lifted my foot. It was that perfect."
Now, of course, David has to take the top to yell at Miss Willis through the book, as to where she was "wrong", and how HE was actually the one who saved Paige. And I must say, the boy does have a point. 

This is one hilarious novella, that I am so excited that M. S. Willis took the time out to write. I needed a little bit more David in my life, and this was absolutely perfect. I loved reading some of the hysterical-David-scenes, through his POV.
"Two things occurred to me at that moment: Paige set me up to die and the swamp apparently had very good taste." 






0




0 comments:

Post a Comment