Friday, September 27, 2013

*BLITZ* "Irreplaceable" by Angela Graham

 Irreplaceable by Angela Graham
Genre: Contemporary Romance/New Adult
 
Synopsis:

It wasn’t his fault she lay broken and battered. He wasn’t responsible for the injuries covering her bruised body.
Her heart, however, told a different story. She endured the pain of its jagged edges as it shattered against her chest, ripping through the hope she once held. Her spirit was broken, and only one man was to blame for that.
Cassandra Clarke had known better than to trust her all to a man like Logan West. She’d thought he was different—a better man than he’d portrayed to others. A man worth risking it all for.
But she was wrong, and would never make that mistake again.
What happens when you question everything you longed to believe—deny all emotions you still hold for a man unworthy of them?

Faced with Logan’s persistence, Cassandra must find the strength to keep her guard up or risk falling again for the one man her body feels…is irreplaceable.
Book Links:
Buy on Amazon:



Excerpt:
The walls surrounding my heart began to shudder and shake, and it took everything I had to keep it hidden.
"Mm-hmm," I replied, my lips clamped together tightly.
His pained eyes searched mine. "You have to give me something to hold onto, sweetheart…a reason to keep fighting when you repeatedly push me away."

I’m here! I wanted to shout out to the world. Wait for me, please, but I stood silent, terrified. How had I become so weak? Seeing him with that woman had pushed me over the edge. He’d want more than I could ever give him, so it was for the best if he walked away. Better to get out now before it was too late.

He nodded after a long, silent pause.

I hated him for bringing me so low, for creating a storm of brewing rage deep in my soul. I hated myself for wanting to take him in my arms and kiss him until I forgot. I had to fight through it to find a way to get him off my porch.
Finally, I opened my mouth and swallowed the rough lump that had formed, speaking in a soft voice. "I was about to take a shower, and though you seem to think that’s our new thing, I prefer to do it alone. Goodbye."


Meet the Author...
I am happily married to my husband of five years, have three wonderful children and a beautiful feline companion that keeps me company during late night writing binges.
My love of reading has been life long but it was in early 2012 when I was inspired to finally put pen to paper and write my first story. Since then I haven't been able to stop, fueled purely by my passion to write a story and create characters that readers will enjoy.
New Adult romances are my go to books to read as well as to write. They are young, fresh and full of hope. What's not to love!
"Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong."
- Ella Fitzgerald

Author Links:
Facebook
Twitter
 






0




0 comments:

Post a Comment