Thursday, June 13, 2013

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines Review

If you haven't read Fallen Too Far, and Never Too Far, stop right there, and do NOT read this review. Instead, go buy Fallen Too Far and then Never Too Far, immediately, run to get it, log into your Amazon.com account, just get your hands on this series. NOW! GO!

Forever Too Far is Book #3 in the "Too Far" Series by Abbi Glines. And, for the record, Fallen Too Far and Never Too Far also got a huge 5 stars from me.


5 HUGE huge stars!! 





From Goodreads:

"Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?"


My Thoughts:

I wasn't sure what I expected when I started reading Forever Too Far. It starts up just a little while after where we left off, which was perfect! I knew the book would most likely revolve around Rush (swoooooon) and Blaire getting back on track, their coming wedding, and of course their baby. What I wasn't expecting, was the mass amount of drama a certain little sister could cause. Nan, of course, is still the obnoxious little brat that she was in the first book, and will do whatever she can to continue to get Rush's attention. She actual consumes more of the book than I thought she would, but wow, it makes for a great little twist in all of it. 

On to Rush and Blaire.. 
I'm pretty sure, that despite their rocky start in Fallen Too Far, and issues in Never Too Far, anyone in their right mind would want the love these two have. It is just the sweetest, most caring relationship I have read about in a very, VERY, long time. They have such a perfect, and at the same time, imperfect connection with each other. They are put into very real situations, where each of them has room to screw up in their own ways, and they do, they screw up, but it's real. It is a nice breath of fresh air to watch two people who are oddly down to earth, given both their histories, work together and come out on top.

Let me say, I adore Rush. I completely 1,000% love him. He has a huge heart, and despite how many times he can mess things up, there is never a second of doubt of his love for Blaire. They literally have a love you can say you only read about in books. They are insanely attentive towards each other, and no matter what is thrown at them, they figure it out. Blaire's understandable insecurities aside, she is able to put them at the back of her mind, and see what is in front of her. A man who would not stop at anything to be what they both deserve.

Another aspect of this book, that I really enjoyed, was the integration of Woods and Della's story. If you haven't read Twisted Perfection (Woods and Della's story), go pick it up, immediately. SO much more will make sense with Woods and Della. Simple Perfection, the sequel to Twisted Perfection will be out September 23, 2013.

This is one of those books that I want to crawl up in and live. Yet again, Abbi Glines, has made me laugh, cry sad tears, and cry happy tears, right along with the characters themselves. There was a point in the book where I had just finished crying happy tears, and then turned the page and cried more happy tears.. FOUR. times. in. a. row. Amazing.

With all that said.. I want more. I want so much more Rush and Blaire I almost can't handle it. I wish there was a little more at the end of the book, or even a quick "Two Years Later..". This cannot be the end of Rush and Blaire! Dear Abbi Glines I AM BEGGING YOU FOR MORE! I'm holding out a bit of hope that maybe we will get a book 4 eventually, even if its a novella. HOWEVER, seeing where Twisted Perfection left off, compared to where Never Too Far left off, I do believe we will see a bit more of Rush and Blaire in Simple Perfection. I hope.. :)

Simple Perfection is currently up for pre-order.




0




0 comments:

Post a Comment